Translate

jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Introducing myself -UDB

Hello! This is my blog to Practicum I: Children 

First, my name is Ingrid Tatiana Girón. I am 24 years. I am single. I like to listen to Indie or alternative music. I studied in UES for 3 years, in another career but I realized that it was teaching what I wanted to study. I have really enjoyed myself in these career, thinking that this is only the first step to be a better professional. So, this is my third year in UDB, it has been so nice to finally accomplish many of my objectives in the academic area so far. I hope I can continue to do so. 

My expectations for this subject is to be able to recognize the importance of  understanding children in our academical area and by doing so it will be in a way easier to incorporate the knowledge to our lesson plans.
 As I said the last Friday, I like children, in fact I think that because they are not that shy to participate in class it becomes easier for the teacher to do activities, I  mean their behavior is authentic and teachers have to take advantage of that.
 I am willing to put myself in their shoes, because that is the most exciting part and the hardest one, so they can feel that I care about their learning. 

Thanks 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario